Physics Computing Services (PCS)
- Installing Trellix Endpoint Security (formerly FireEye Endpoint Security), an anti-malware software.
- PCS Computer Account (request an account on a PCS computer - for Faculty, Staff, Grad Students, and Undergraduate Students with permission from faculty).
- Separation Forms - when you leave UCSB Physics.
PCS Forms - Common
- PCS Software Request Form.
- Request Broida VPN access.
- Request a "List Serve" (Google Group) mailing list.
- Request a ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) access.
- Request a new IP address or move an existing machine.
PCS Forms - Other
- Checkout for PCS Building Items.
- Incoming Graduate Student Account Request.
- Request RSSH access to web.physics.ucsb.edu (A valid UCSBNetID is required to fill out this form).
- Request a Visitor UCSBNetID (Sponsor signature required).
- Request a machine be removed from the network.
- Request a new VoIP telephone instrument.
- Upload a signed copy of Physics Department Computer Usage Policy (A valid UCSBNetID is required to fill out this form).
Last Modified: 2023-08-31